Photo Movement Seminar with Jae Feinberg
To register, click HERE.
Los Angeles-based fashion photographer, Jae Feinberg, is an esteemed photographer whose decades of work have appeared in many publications including W, Seventeen, Spanish Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Shape, Spa, and Wallpaper. Jae has a very European flair to her photography and her exceptional work truly catches your eye, all the while making the model extremely comfortable. She can work with a new model and direct their movements to make them appear more experienced, as if they were already a seasoned professional. Modeling Agents around the world respect her work and seek her out to help them create their next superstar.
A model’s ability to move in front of the camera is the single most talked about modeling trait by clients who hire models. Models are consistently re-booked who are GREAT at photo movement.
In this seminar, models will learn how to move in front of the camera, resulting in a higher percentage of great photos. I will emphasize and demonstrate the difference between fashion, commercial, and lifestyle movement.
Topics Jae will cover
- Working with the camera
- Communication on the shoot with the photographer
- How to be comfortable in front of a camera
- Facial expressions
- What the eyes say and where to look
- Which is your best side
- Elongating your neck
- Staying in your light — studio vs location
- Natural movement
- Fake walking shots
- Hit your mark
- Working with the clothes you are wearing
- Energy dropping during the shoot
- Symmetry vs asymmetrical movement
- Types of movement for Fashion, Commercial, and Theatrical Images
Date(s) - Friday, June 16, 2017
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Hoffman International Model Agency